Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Hi Lesley and Kaya
Sorry, I am new to blogging, so this is just a trial post to see how it works.  I have read the post by lesley on collaboration.  I am keen to try this method because
1.  I want to see if it helps keep me on track and a bit more focused
2.  i am a deadlines person, so hopefully working with others will give me soem other external deadlines - deadlines I set for myself don;t work and I know I can break them without consequences :)
3.  I think to date i have skated along on the surface of a lot of knowledge.  If I am going to get anywhere ( and I don;'t mean promotion) than this has to improve.

So this is my first post.  Hope it works and is along the lines you want.
Lyn

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lyn

    So wonderful to be engaging in a project with you :-)

    ... here is a toast to all first steps ...

    and so begins a journey of a thousand steps :-)

    cheers Kaya

    ReplyDelete